Window Or Mirror

What does window or mirror mean? Well, if you read a book and it relates to you like if someone lives  in New York and you do to then it’s a mirror it reflects you. If you read a book and if the character lives in Canada and you live in the US then it’s a window it’s in another place. You see though a new world. Today I’m going to talk about if my book it a window or mirror.

The book I’m reading is called City Spies. It’s about these kids from all over the world who are trained to be spies and to stop a virus from being unleashed. I think this book is mostly a window for me because almost nothing relates to me. It takes place in Brooklyn and they go to Paris to stop the virus. I haven’t even been to Paris. The only mirror that sort of relates is that it started in Brooklyn and I’ve  been to Brooklyn. I’m pretty into spying and in real life when I was little I would pretend to be a spy and sneak into my sister’s room, so that’s also a mirror.
In conclusion, I think that this book is mostly a window because most of the parts don’t relate to me.
Also, if you’re into spy books check this book out, it’s pretty good.

Published in6th Grade

Be First to Comment